Aurigma Up 1.9 Nov 2013
- Added localization to Portuguese (Brazilian).
- Fixed a problem with parsing of cookies containing special characters in their names.
- Fixed camera freezing on iPad with iOS7.
Aurigma Up 1.7 Nov 2012
- Added the ability to save the Aurigma Up settings (the aurup link and the upload file list), which can be restored in case of the repeated application launching from the same URL or from the launcher. The sessionTimeout parameter specifies the settings lifetime.
- The ability to set return URL displayed when the application settings have timed out (Android version).
- iPhone 5 and iOS 6 support is added.
- Fixed a problem when source images were uploaded twice.
Aurigma Up 1.6 Sep 2012
The most important improvement of this version is an ability to select multiple files at once in a file picker (in both iOS and Android version).
Here is a full list of changes:
- Multiple file selection mode in the file picker. Note, it requires a Professional license.
- The Upload Complete dialog is hidden by default.
- Improvement for developers: added the ability to display App settings for troubleshooting purposes.
- Now you can extract original file names from POST requests (this feature is available under iOS 5.0 or higher).
- Fixed a problem with cookies containing hyphens ("-") in the names.
- Fixed a problem with aurup links containing encoded symbols.
- Fixed a problem when Aurigma Up had crashed after viewing a large number of photos.
- The "preparing for upload" phase is added to the Progress dialog.
- Aurigma Up interface has been redesigned with ICS-style action bar.
- Added the ability to upload thumbnails for video files.
Aurigma Up 1.5 Aug 2012
The problem with case sensitivity in cookies was fixed.
Aurigma Up 1.4. Jul 2012
Now in addition to the free version we offer the paid version.
It has the following changes:
- Image resize before the upload.
- Video recompression before the upload (iOS only).
- Photo auto-rotate.
- Better iPad/iPhone support.
- It is possible to specify the minimum required version to force the user to update Aurigma Up on their handset or tablet if new features are required.
- Server redirect support.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aurigma Up 1.3. May 2012
Aurigma Up is fully optimized for iPad.
This version includes a number of other improvements - enhanced video support, EXIF support, and other changes.
Aurigma Up for Android. April 2012
Aurigma Up now supports Android with the same functionality as its iPhone sibling.
Aurigma Up 1.2. Oct 2011
This important Aurigma Up update includes:
- iOS5 support.
- Video upload support.
- Configurable HTTP timeout.
Aurigma Up 1.1. Sep 2011
Now Aurigma Up is multilingual. It supports 15 languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Hebrew, and others.
Code designer and PHP/ASP.NET code examples drastically simplify the development process.
Aurigma Up 1.0. May 2011
The first version of Aurigma Up for iPhone is released.