Aurigma Image Uploader 7.0.37
Using Private-label Version of Image Uploader PHP
When users download and install Image Uploader to the browser, they see the security dialog which asks whether they trust Aurigma, Inc. and want to install the control. However, if you prefer to display your company name instead of Aurigma, Inc., rename Image Uploader control, and sign it with your own digital signature you need to order a private-label version of Image Uploader. Additionally, private-label versions can contain enhanced functionality not available in the standard version. If you need a private-label version of Image Uploader, please, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article describes how to use a private-label version of Image Uploader in PHP application. The following approach is also useful when you upgrade .cab and .jar files obtained from Aurigma, Inc. without updating Image Uploader PHP (ImageUploaderPHP folder).
Walk through the following steps to configure the wrapper to launch private-label version of Image Uploader:
- Obtain *.cab and *.jar files as well as private-label embedding instructions from Aurigma, Inc. For instance, you have MyUploader.cab and MyUploader.jar files.
- Copy these files to any folder of your application.
- Configure the ActiveXControl property to the Uploader control in the following way:
- Configure the Uploader.JavaControl property as follows:
- Specify a path to MyUploader.jar file as a value of the CodeBase property.
- Specify Java applet class name with the ClassName property.
All the information you need to specify using these properties will be provided by Aurigma, Inc. If some parameters were not sent, you should use default values.
The code sample below demonstrates how to implement this.
$uploader = new Uploader("Uploader1"); $uploader->getActiveXControl()->setCodeBase("MyUploader.cab"); $uploader->getActiveXControl()->setCodeBase64("MyUploader_x64.cab"); $uploader->getActiveXControl()->setClassId("XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX"); $uploader->getActiveXControl()->setProgId("MyCompany.MyUploader"); $uploader->getJavaControl()->setCodeBase("MyUploader.jar"); $uploader->getJavaControl()->setClassName("com.mycompany.myuploader.MyUploader.class"); $uploader->render();