Aurigma Photo Kiosk 7.0 - Released November 15, 2011
User Interface Improvements
- The warning is displayed if photo is too small for selected paper format.
- Now if photo and paper have different aspect ratio, a user can select print area.
- Support of payment confirmation codes is added. Codes can be entered via user interface. Also, there is special code generation software included in Photo Kiosk distribution package.
- Automatic thumbnail rotation based on EXIF information is added.
Configuration Tool Improvements
- Pricing become much more flexible; now you can set:
- volume discounts for each paper format/type pair
- sales tax
- different prices for instant and minilab prints
- Fully customizable additional services are added.
- Different printers can be associated with different paper types and formats; for more information see the Printing Photos topic.
Order Handling Improvements
- Order management process is automatically run in background after the order is placed.
- Minilab support is added (contact minilab manufacturer for details about your minilab DPOF support).
- All ordered images can be automatically converted to JPEG.