Aurigma Image Uploader 6.5 Dual
Starts the upload process.
It works in the same manner as if the Send button was clicked.
Files are uploaded to the URL specified by the Action property. If it is necessary to upload not just files, but some additional data, you can use the AdditionalFormName property or the AddField() method. When upload completes, redirection to the RedirectUrl occurs.
- ButtonSendText Property
- DeleteUploadedFiles Property
- Stop() Method
- Action Property
- FilesPerOnePackageCount Property
- TimeOut Property
- CurrentConnectionId Property
- MaxConnectionCount Property
- Progress Event
- AutoRecoverMaxTriesCount Property
- AutoRecoverTimeOut Property
- ProgressDialogWaitingForRetryText Property
- UncheckUploadedFiles Property