Aurigma Image Uploader 6.5 Dual
Compression mode of the second thumbnail.
Get/Set Value in Runtime
getImageUploader("ImageUploaderID").setUploadThumbnail2CompressionMode(value); value = getImageUploader("ImageUploaderID").getUploadThumbnail2CompressionMode();
A string value that specifies the compression mode format string of the second thumbnail. See the Remarks section for more details about syntax of this string.
Default value is "*.* = Jpeg".
Thumbnail, in Image Uploader terms, is not just a resized copy of an original image; it can also be an icon associated with a source file, its ZIP archive, or contain this file itself. This property defines what data (resized image, ZIP archive, system icon, or source file) should be uploaded for what file types. Data types, so-called compression modes, are specified using predefined constants. Image Uploader supports the following compression modes:
- If a file selected for upload is image, Image Uploader resizes this image to the specified dimensions and uploads it as JPEG file. Otherwise if file is non-image, Image Uploader uploads a system icon associated with the file. By default, this mode is applied to any file regardless of its extension. More information about image resizing before upload you can read in the Resizing and Rotating Images topic.
- Image Uploader sends a ZIP archive of the original file.
- Image Uploader sends a system icon associated with a file selected for the upload.
- Image Uploader sends the original file.
File types are specified with file masks which can be constructed using standard wildcards, such as asterisk * (arbitrary substring) and question mark ? (arbitrary character). In a common case, this property accepts a string which has the following syntax:
This string consists of file masks=compression modes pairs separated by semicolons. Each pair defines a type of uploaded data which should be sent for listed file types. Thus, a single thumbnail (the UploadThumbnailX POST field) can contain data of different types depending on type of the selected file. Find examples of compression mode format strings in the Handling Files Compression topic.
- UploadThumbnail2BackgroundColor Property
- UploadThumbnail2CompressOversizedOnly Property
- UploadThumbnail2CopyExif Property
- UploadThumbnail2CopyIptc Property
- UploadThumbnail2FitMode Property
- UploadThumbnail2Height Property
- UploadThumbnail2JpegQuality Property
- UploadThumbnail2ResizeQuality Property
- UploadThumbnail2Resolution Property
- UploadThumbnail2Watermark Property
- UploadThumbnail2Width Property