Aurigma Image Uploader 6.5 Dual
Upgrading from Image Uploader 5.x Dual
Aurigma Image Uploader 6.0 Dual has a number of changes since Aurigma Image Uploader 5.7 Dual. It supports many more features and API improvements, including the backward incompatible ones.
This topic discusses how to upgrade from Aurigma Image Uploader 5.7 Dual to Aurigma Image Uploader 6.0 Dual.
In short, you should follow these steps to upgrade from Aurigma Image Uploader 5.7 Dual to Aurigma Image Uploader 6.0 Dual:
- Copy new Image Uploader files to the server:
- Make sure that codebase settings of ActiveX and Java versions are configured properly (i.e. they are pointing to the CAB file and the folder with JAR file).
- Review Image Uploader members you are using and make sure that they do not belong to the obsolete members list. If so, change your code to reflect changes in API. Breaking changes of API are described later in this topic.
- Update the full license key. Contact email@example.com for all license upgrade questions.
- If you want to use some new features of Aurigma Image Uploader 6.0 Dual check out this documentation. In particular, it is recommended to examine the What's New? topic to see what new features are added and where to read about it more detailed.
The table below contains a list of obsolete members of Image Uploader.
|ImageUploader.AdditionalFolderNavigator||Eliminated. Use the ShellComboBox.ParentControlName property to bind ImageUploader and ShellComboBox.|
|ShellComboBox.AdditionalFolderNavigator||Eliminated. Use the ShellComboBox.ParentControlName property to bind ImageUploader and ShellComboBox.|
|ButtonFontName||Eliminated. Use the ButtonFont and PaneFont properties instead.|
|ButtonFontSize||Eliminated. Use the ButtonFont and PaneFont properties instead.|
|CheckFilesBySelectAllButton||Default value was changed to true.|
|MessageRedirectText||Eliminated because it is not necessary for localization of Image Uploader.|
|UploadThumbnailXXX||The index of upload thumbnail list was changed to one-based.|
|EnableFileViewer||When this property is false, double-clicking files does not add them to the upload list.|