Aurigma ActiveX/Java Uploader 8.0.96
UploadSettings..::.AutoRecoveryMaxAttemptCount Property ActiveX/Java Uploader ASP.NET
Gets or sets a number of tries that should be performed to submit files.
Assembly: Aurigma.ImageUploader (in Aurigma.ImageUploader.dll)
ActiveX/Java Uploader will try to recover upload in the following situations only:
- HTTP timeout specified with the ConnectionTimeout property is expired.
- 403 Forbidden HTTP response code is received.
- 408 Request Timeout HTTP response code is received.
- 503 Service Unavailable HTTP response code is received.
- 504 Gateway Timeout HTTP response code is received.
Time interval between each next retry is configured with the AutoRecoveryTimeout property.