Image Uploader Flash is a powerful upload component designed for Web 2.0 projects, photo print services, galleries, social networks, e-commerce, and other upload-enabled and image-centric solutions. Its primary intent is making mass file uploads easy. Here, it enables upload a great many files and on the fly ZIP compression of selected files before sending them to a server.
Image Uploader Flash is a client-side add-on supported by the most of browsers and operating systems. It is shipped with the following facilities intended to integrate this add-on with Web solutions on various platforms:
- Image Uploader Flash ASP.NET makes it possible to deploy and configure Image Uploader Flash in Microsoft Visual Studio via design mode and handle uploaded data almost without coding.
- Image Uploader Flash PHP is a collection of classes that allows PHP developers to work with Image Uploader Flash in a usual way as with a common PHP object.
Image Uploader Flash provides a rich functionality that can be used to solve a variety of specific tasks. It can be used in a wide range of solutions and meets the requirements posed both for the upload workflow and for the upload tool. To illustrate this, let us highlight the most important Image Uploader Flash features:
- Pre-upload image processing. Image Uploader Flash performs all the image-related operations client-side. It can recompress, resize, and rotate images, and extract EXIF and IPTC metadata.
- User-friendly upload. Upload process is indicated with a progress bar, thus, users always know for how long to wait, and they can always stop the upload process if it takes too long.
- Integratability and customizability. Image Uploader Flash installation pack contains real-life code samples allowing you to integrate it in your existing solution with ease. The customizability of the POST request allows seamless data exchange between Image Uploader Flash and third-party applications and APIs. As a tool, Image Uploader Flash is designed to easily change its appearance. It provides a rich functionality to replace buttons by your images, customize colors, fonts and other look and feel settings, and even change panes layout - all this allows you to adapt Image Uploader Flash to your website look and feel. Furthermore, you can modify not just Image Uploader appearance, but any text captions and messages. This way you can translate Image Uploader Flash user interface into any language.