Aurigma Image Uploader Flash 7.2.9 - Released August 23, 2011
General Improvements and New Features
- Now you can display your own messages in the Information Bar.
- Added the following localizations: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish, Turkish, Spanish, Hebrew, and Russian.
- Fixed the problem with view mode when it was reset to
Tiles after changing visual theme.
- Fixed the problem with flickering during changing visual theme.
- Fixed the problem with URL validation.
Aurigma Image Uploader Flash 7.2.2 - Released June 9, 2011
Aurigma Image Uploader Flash 7.2.0 - Released May 26, 2011
General Improvements and New Features
- Improved responsiveness and overall speed of user interface.
- Support of EXIF and IPTC metadata; for more information see the Working with EXIF and IPTC Metadata topic.
- RTL support.
- Automatic rotation of images based on EXIF metadata; for more information see the Rotating Images topic.
- Sending files by chunks; for more information see the Sending File at Once or in Several Parts topic.
- Now the minimum required version of the Adobe Flash Player is 10.1.
- Now users can be restricted from changing view in the upload pane by hiding Change View combo box.
- Upload Pane behavior is slightly changed: now it scrolls down automatically when new files are added to the Upload Pane.
- Now upload process can be cancelled on "preparing files to upload" stage.
- The Adding Files dialog has a self-explanatory label now.
- Now all files from a set selected by a user to add to the Upload Pane are cleared from the Upload Pane if a user clicks Cancel button on "adding files to upload list" stage.
- Now progress bar indicates files preparing as a part of the upload process.
- Image Uploader Flash works with Internet Explorer 9 now.
- The "out of memory" problem, caused by selecting too many files to the Upload Pane, is resolved; for more information see the Uploading Large Amount of Images topic.
- The overlay appearing on upload stage is customizable now.
- Fixed the bug with the AdditionalFormName property.
The following properties were added:
... and some other minor changes and bug fixes.
Aurigma Image Uploader Flash 7.0.1 - Released December 27, 2010
- Format of license keys has been changed.
Image Uploader Flash API was significantly changed, now it is very similar to API of Image Uploader 7. You can find the full lists of changes in the following articles:
Also, there are some changes which are worth to highlight:
- The Error event is added. This event fires if some error is occurred during the current upload session.
- The RestrictionFailed event is added. This event fires if one of selected files does not meet specified restrictions.
- Now Progress event does not allow to get information about errors occurred during current upload session. Use Error event to get information about errors.
- The files.remove(Number) method is added. This method allows removing files from the Upload Pane.
- The codeBase default value is
- POST request format is changed; see the POST Field Reference.
/PHPHLibrary folder is renamed to
/ClientScripts folder is renamed to
- Fixed problem with wrong number of converters, which occurred if
prototype.min.js was added to the page.
- Fixed problem with minimum required version of Adobe Flash Player, now Image Uploader Flash requires Flash Palyer 10 to be installed.
- Fixed the problem with the GUI redrawing. Previous versions did not update user interface before the first thumbnails had been finished.
- The Send button is renamed to Upload.
- The Stop button is renamed to Cancel.
- The List View is renamed to Upload Pane.
Aurigma Image Uploader Flash 1.0.2 - Released July 27, 2010
Aurigma Image Uploader Flash 1.0.1 - Released July 20, 2010
- Fixed the problem with Image Uploader Flash ASP.NET which generated the error
while being added to a web form via Visual Studio designer.